|This article's image looks like ass. Please help South Park Archives by replacing it with a better one.|
The Cameraman is a character that was quite prominent in the early seasons and first appeared in the Season 1 episode, "Weight Gain 4000". In later episodes he was replaced by other generic background cameraman.
Cameraman has some long messy blond hair and a slightly unusual nose. He wears a dark green shirt under a dark yellow vest, brown pants and black shoes. He was usually seen with a slight smile on his face. The Cameraman at his first appearance was seen wearing a dark red shirt and beige pants.
- He appears in the Season 17 introduction in front of Photo Dojo, replacing the photographer, where he is seen taking a picture and later waving to the school bus.
- This list is incomplete, you can help by
- "Weight Gain 4000" - Debut Appearance
- "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut" - He acts as Sid Greenfield's cameraman and is one of the only survivors at the end of the episode (along with Jimbo, Ned, Barbrady, Garrison and the Mayor)
- "The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000"-
- "Kenny Dies"
- "The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer" - He is briefly seen on Russell Crowe's show.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country"-
- Naw, come on. D'ya really think anyone will fall for somethin' that stupid? (The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000)