In "Timmy 2000", the exterior of the house is shorter than most of the other houses in South Park. It has a detached garage and a wheelchair ramp attached to the stairs of the main building to help Timmy and his parents get inside. It is colored lime green. In "Helen Keller! The Musical", it keeps its lime green color, but the main building is the same shape as all the other houses in the town. In "Cripple Fight", it reverts to its shorter appearance, but is colored dark green instead.
The only rooms in the house that have been seen so far are the living room and Timmy's bedroom, though it can be assumed there is at least one bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room, and his parents' bedroom.
- "Timmy 2000" - Phil Collins talks with Timmy's parents here.
- "Helen Keller! The Musical" - Timmy trains Gobbles and is seen sleeping here.
- "Cripple Fight" - Timmy photoshops Jimmy's head onto a picture of two nude men here.
- "Krazy Kripples" - It is mentioned that the Bloods shot up the house.
- "Handicar" - Timmy is seen sleeping here when the taxi/cab drivers break his legs.