The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Brian Boitano is an Olympic gold-medalist figure skater, whose professional career has spanned two decades. He has been repeatedly referenced in South Park, usually preceded by the catchphrase "What would Brian Boitano do?"
- The Spirit of Christmas: Jesus vs. Santa - At one point, Stan wonders: "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" Brian Boitano miraculously appears and gives a speech about how Christmas should be about being good to each other.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride' - Brian Boitano is seen skating among the dancing figures during the boat ride.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - An entire song is built around the catchphrase "What Would Brian Boitano Do?". As a result they decide to form La Resistance and go rescue Terrance and Phillip.
- 200 - From below the neck one of the celeberties appears to be Brian Botiano. It is unknown if it is actually him; He was only made fun of when he is dancing with the gays, and is usualy said to be good.
- Brian Boitano was the first celebrity to appear in South Park.
- Boitano provided the foreword to the book South Park Guide to Life.
- Brian Boitano now has a cooking show on the Food Network entitled What Would Brian Boitano Make?, a clear reference to the song "What Would Brian Boitano Do?"
- Within the South Park universe, it is believed he is capable of breathing fire and travel through time, among other things.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.