Brian Boitano is an Olympic gold-medalist figure skater, whose professional career has spanned two decades. He has been in South Park, with the catchphrase "What would Brian Boitano do?"
Boitano provided the foreword for the book, "South Park Guide to Life".
South Park appearances
- The Spirit of Christmas: Jesus vs. Santa - At one point, Stan wonders: "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" Brian Boitano miraculously appears and gives a speech about how Christmas should be about being good to each other.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride' - Brian Boitano is seen skating among the dancing figures during the boat ride.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - An entire song is built around the catchphrase "What Would Brian Boitano Do?". As a result they decide to form La Resistance and go rescue Terrance and Phillip.
- 200 - From below the neck one of the celeberties appears to be Brian Botiano. It is unknown if it is actually him; He was only made fun of when he is dancing with the gays, and is usualy said to be good.
- Brian Boitano is the first celebrity to appear in South Park.
- Brian Boitano now has a cooking show on the Food Network entitled "What Would Brian Boitano Make?", a clear reference to the line "What Would Brian Boitano Do?"
- Within the South Park universe, it is believed he is capable of breathing fire.