Brian Boitano is an Olympic gold-medalist figure skater, whose professional career has spanned two decades. He has been repeatedly referenced in South Park, usually preceded by the catchphrase "What would Brian Boitano do?"
Brian has small eyes, as well as a generally small head. He wears a red, v-neck shirt, white blouse, black pants, and dark gray ice skates.
- Brian Boitano was the first celebrity to appear in South Park.
- Boitano provided the foreword to the book South Park Guide to Life.
- Brian Boitano now has a cooking show on the Food Network entitled What Would Brian Boitano Make?, a clear reference to the song "What Would Brian Boitano Do?"
- Within the South Park universe, it is believed he is capable of breathing fire and travel through time, among other things.
- The Spirit of Christmas: Jesus vs. Santa - At one point, Stan wonders: "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" Brian Boitano miraculously appears and gives a speech about how Christmas should be about being good to each other.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride:" - Brian Boitano is seen skating among the dancing figures during the boat ride.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - An entire song is built around the catchphrase "What Would Brian Boitano Do?". As a result they decide to form La Resistance and go rescue Terrance and Phillip.
- "A Very Crappy Christmas" (cameo) - A Brian Boitano cut-out can be seen when the boys visit Butters.
- "200" (cameo) - Seen with the other celebrities.
- "201" (cameo) - Seen with the other celebrities.