- For other uses, see Brian (disambiguation).
The boys go to watch a performing orca called Jambu. After the show, Kyle stays to watch him for more time. Brian and his co-announcer Mike decide to play a trick on him. Brian pretends to be Jambu and talks to Kyle. Kyle, shocked, goes to show the other boys. When they come back, Brian does it again, telling the boys he needs to go back to the moon, which is his "home".
Brian and Mike come back the next day to discover the boys had taken the whale in order to send it to the moon. They then go searching around for the boys, first going to Clyde's house after noticing his destroyed fence. They eventually discover from Sheila that the boys are going to Tijuana and go to find them. Before they can tell the boys the truth, they are interrupted by the police. The Animal Liberation Front comes to help the boys by shooting a police officer and Brian's co-worker. Crying over Mike's death, he looks up to see the whale on its way to the moon.
Brian has grayish brown hair and a mustache. He also wears his work clothes, which is a blue shirt with the park logo on and light brown shorts. He also wears black trainers.
- "Free Willzyx" - Pranks the boys into thinking Jambu was from the moon.
- "The Return of Chef" - Seen at Chef's funeral.
- "D-Yikes!" - Seen in the crowd.
- "Britney's New Look" - Seen among the crowd of people taking pictures of Britney Spears.
- "Fishsticks" - Seen in the audience.
- "201" - Seen in the crowd.
- "Splatty Tomato" - Seen in the crowd.
- ""South Park" Free Willzyx (TV episode 2005)". IMDb.com.
|Minor characters from Season Nine|
|Animal Liberation Front | Blonde-haired girl | Brian (Sea Park announcer) | Chinese mafia | Clark | Doctor Lindsay | Dr. Biber | Dr. Pal | Hippies | Jakartha | Jambu | John Travolta | Karate instructor | Laura | Marjorine | Mike (Sea Park announcer) | Nicole Kidman | Nut Gobbler | Q-Money | R. Kelly | Shauna | Super Awesome Talent Agency | Sylvester Stallone | Tom Cruise | Tom Nelson | Wing Han Tsang | Xenu|