This page contains trivia for "Breast Cancer Show Ever". Remember, trivia must be factual, provable, and it is always best to cite your source for not-so-obvious trivia. If you would like to dispute a trivia point, please discuss it in the talk page.
- Kenny and Kyle do not have large speaking roles in this episode, despite Kyle's often-shown disdain for Cartman. Kyle only has one line, and Kenny has none.
- This episode originally aired in October, which in the United States is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- This is Token's only speaking appearance in Season Twelve.
- Principal Victoria reveals that she is a breast cancer survivor.
- In the creator's commentary for this episode, Trey Parker mentioned that his grandmother had died from breast cancer about a month before this episode originally aired and joked that the episode was made to raise breast cancer awareness.
- Mr. Testaburger is voiced by Trey Parker in this episode instead of Matt Stone.
References to Popular Culture
- The fight scene between Cartman and Wendy, as well as the music, mimics the final boxing match from the film Snatch.
- After the fight, Wendy sits on the ground next to Cartman who lies face down in blood. Mr. Mackey approaches and says "Wendy?" to which she replies "I'm finished!" This is a reference to the final scene of the film There Will Be Blood.
- When Liane and Eric are at the Testaburger's house and he says "Okay Mommy. Ma ma ma ma", he is lying and talking to his mother in a way reminiscent to the way Ferris Bueller does in the film Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
- Part of the episode was also inspired by the film, Three O'Clock High, specifically Cartman's various attempts to avoid fighting Wendy at 3 O'Clock.
- The scene where Liane and Eric are at the Testaburger Residence, it was later inspired by an episode from The Fruit Crew (The World's First Preschool Show Animated With Vyond/GoAnimate) called, A Fruit Crew Thanksgiving, where Grapely Grape and Mrs. Minty talked with GoFart's Family.
- Despite the events in "The List", Wendy and Bebe are shown to once again be friends in this episode.
- This is the second episode since "The List" to reference Stan and Wendy's rekindled relationship, the first being "Super Fun Time". Cartman references their relationship, saying "You're my bro, and she's your bitch." Pete also mentions their relationship.
- Cartman has been involved in a fight before, in "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson", where he managed to fight his opponent pretty well, whereas in this fight he did not.
- This is Tweek's final regular appearance in Mr. Garrison's class.
- Cartman said he would never let a girl kick his ass in "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig", yet he gets his ass kicked by Wendy in this episode.
- Wendy beats up Cartman in this episode, but eight years earlier in "Chef Goes Nanners", she was attracted to Cartman.
- During Wendy and Cartman's fight, after he punched Wendy into the monkey bars, he appears to only have some dirt on his face and clothes but no visible injuries. Then, a few frames before Wendy smashed his head into the metal bars, Cartman already has a black eye and his face and clothes are covered in blood.
- Near the end of the fight, Cartman is shown to have many of his teeth knocked out from the beating. Yet, when he gets up, all of his teeth are intact.
- After the knockout blow from Wendy, Cartman is shown landing on his shoulder and lays down sideways, but immediately after that, he is shown laying on his stomach as Wendy proceeds to kick him.
- When Mr. Mackey arrives after the fight, Cartman's head is pointing towards the school building. When the camera shifts angles and focuses on the kids sitting on the wall as Wendy leaves, Cartman's body is now facing the opposite direction. Just before he stands up, his body is facing the school building again.
- After the fight, Brimmy periodically switches sides during angle shifts.
- In the girl's bathroom, Lola is shown wearing an orange shirt and red pants, but at later points in the episode, she is back to wearing her usual green sweater and blue pants.
- Mrs. Testaburger is missing her lipstick when her mouth is closed.
- During the scene in the cafeteria, Kenny can be seen picking up his sandwich twice. Once that shows a full view of the cafeteria, and again when the camera focuses on him and friends when Butters starts speaking.