Boy with Olive Shirt and Black Pants is a male student at South Park Elementary. He first appeared in the Season One episode, "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo", and remained a recurring background character throughout the first four seasons.
He first appeared as one of the children singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" in the choir in "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo". He later received his first speaking role in the Season Two episode, "Chef Aid", where he's one of the many kids who makes fun of Mr. Garrison's hand puppet replacement Mr. Twig. He agrees with Stan when he says "Mr. Twig sucks". His only other speaking is in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.
He has brown hair, wears an olive shirt with a dark green collar, and black pants.
- This list is incomplete, you can help by
- "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" - Seen in the choir singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".
- "City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)" - Seen on the school bus.
- "Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods" - Seen in the planetarium.
- "Chef Aid" - First speaking role; he agrees with Stan that Mr. Twig sucks.
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" - Seen in the crowd of children at the Nebraska mall.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Singing "It's Easy, Mmm'kay" with his classmates; he holds up a piece of poop to go along with his line.
- "Chinpokomon" - Seen in the toy shop, participating in the Chinpokomon fad with the other children.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - Seen at the dance.
- "World Wide Recorder Concert" - Seen on the field trip to Arkansas.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - Seen watching the sled race.
- "Timmy 2000" - Seen at the South Park Battle of the Bands concert, in the crowd cheering for Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld.
- "Probably" - Seen at Cartman's church.
- He is known by fans as "Slanty" due to his slanted hairline.