The Boy with the Brown Hair had brown hair combed to the sides and wore black shoes, gray pants and a red shirt. In "Breast Cancer Show Ever", he was seen wearing black gloves.
- This list is incomplete, you can help by
- "Ginger Kids" - Seen among the kids abducted and caged by the ginger kids.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Seen spectating the fight between Cartman and Wendy.
- "Elementary School Musical"
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Seen at the school playground.
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Seen in another classroom while Cartman is reading the announcements.
- "T.M.I. " - With the boys reading both of the lists.
- "Bass to Mouth" - Seen at the school hallway.
- "1%" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen at the school corridor when Butters announced of a new girl in school.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Seen sitting next to Kevin Stoley during Kyle's speech.
- "Freemium Isn't Free"- Jimmy persuades him into downloading the Terrance and Phillip app game.
- "Tweek x Craig" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Naughty Ninjas" Seen at the assembly.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Member Berries" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen in the school cafeteria.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the boys and the girls.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Tegridy Farms Halloween Special " - Seen at the assembly and flees when the mummy attacks.
- "Board Girls" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Christmas Snow" - Seen queuing outside Santa's Workshop.
- "The Pandemic Special" - Gunned down by the Park County Police Force.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.