The Boy with the Brown Hair has brown hair combed to the sides and wore black shoes, gray pants and a red shirt. In "Breast Cancer Show Ever", he was seen wearing black gloves.
- This list is incomplete, you can help by
- "Quest for Ratings" - Seen among the coughing students at Middle Park Elementary.
- "Ginger Kids" - Seen among the kids abducted and caged by the ginger kids.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Seen spectating the fight between Cartman and Wendy.
- "Elementary School Musical" - He is seen playing on the Bobcats team and is later seen up on the balcony when the boys are doing their song.
- "Pinewood Derby" - Seen at the Derby wearing the same uniform as the other kids.
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Seen at the school playground.
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Seen in another classroom while Cartman is reading the announcements.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - Seen in the hallway cheering Butters.
- "200" - Seen with his mother
- "T.M.I. " - With the boys reading both of the lists.
- "Bass to Mouth" - Seen in the hallway near the end.
- "The Poor Kid" - Seen in the hallway when Cartman is angrily making jokes about his own mom being poor.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen going to Super Phun Thyme with Mr. Handler.
- "1%" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen at the school corridor when Butters announced of a new girl in school.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Seen sitting next to Kevin Stoley during Kyle's speech.
- "Taming Strange" - Seen in the cafeteria when the sprinklers shut off.
- "A Song of Ass and Fire" - He is a member of the group that wants to get Xbox Ones on Black Friday.
- "Titties and Dragons" - He is a member of the group that wants to get Xbox Ones on Black Friday.
- "Freemium Isn't Free"- Jimmy persuades him into downloading the Terrance and Phillip app game.
- "Tweek x Craig" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Naughty Ninjas" Seen at the assembly.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Member Berries" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen in the school cafeteria.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the boys and the girls.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Put It Down" - Seen in the audience when Tweek pounds on the piano and screams.
- "Sons A Witches" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Doubling Down" - Seen in the hallway when Kyle and Cartman fight after Heidi leaves Cartman for Kyle.
- "Moss Piglets" - Seen in the school hallway and the school assembly.
- "Buddha Box" - On the opposing team when the Cows are playing soccer.
- "Shots!!!" - Seen at the Rodeo Arena.
- "Tegridy Farms Halloween Special " - Seen at the assembly and flees when the mummy attacks.
- "Board Girls" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Christmas Snow" - Seen queuing outside Santa's Workshop.
- "The Pandemic Special" - Gunned down by the Park County Police Force, but seen since that.
- "South ParQ Vaccination Special" - Seen in the hallway.
He can be seen in the Raisins restaurant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.