Bob Johnson is one of Mayor McDaniels' aides. He and Janson help the mayor run South Park and serve on the City Council, and she is often known to claim his ideas as her own. Although he is briefly fired in "Volcano", he appears to be rehired in later episodes.
Like Ted, Johnson did not have many prominent appearances. They both debuted alongside Mayor McDaniels in "Weight Gain 4000", where they encouraged her to use Kathie Lee Gifford's appearance for publicity by decorating the town and holding school events. Johnson suggests hiring Jerome "Chef" McElroy to sing.
After his fellow aide, Ted died in "Night of the Living Homeless", Johnson was seen serving with Mayor McDaniels alone for the next few seasons including "The F Word" when he was photographed alongside her and the boys altering the law surrounding the slur.
He spoke for the first time in several seasons in "The City Part of Town", when he is part of the committee dedicated to rejuvenating the town with SoDoSoPa and speaking at the press conference announcing it.
His first name is revealed in "Naughty Ninjas", when the City Council fires Officer Barbrady as a police officer. He refers to Johnson as "Bob" when mentioning that he had previously chased The 6th Graders for him, which makes Johnson roll his eyes. He refers to David Rodriguez as a 'Mexican' and needs to be corrected. He is also present when they try to rehire Barbrady, offering him to be a policeman again.
Johnson wears a black suit, a red tie, and a white undershirt. In addition to having brown hair, he has a bald spot on the back of his head.
Johnson appears to be intelligent, often coming up with ideas for the Mayor which she later takes credit for. He has often encouraged her to form larger events for publicity and to create cheer in the town. He seems closer to her than the other aides, as she often speaks directly to him when examining a situation. He holds some outdated racial views, referring to Chef as "black as night" and referring to Latinos as 'Mexicans'.
- "Weight Gain 4000" - Encourages the Mayor to decorate the town square and hire Jerome "Chef" McElroy to sing.
- "Volcano" - Fired by the Mayor for correcting her on the intercom but not seen.
- "Starvin' Marvin" - The aides encourage the Mayor to create a festive event for the Thanksgiving canned food drive.
- "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" - Accompanying the Mayor. He is also seen at the end of the musical.
- "Chickenlover" - Pops the boys' ball for dramatic effect when the Mayor talks to them.
- "Summer Sucks" - Suggests to the Mayor have the elementary school orchestra play.
- "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls" - The Mayor addresses him by name when expressing excitement over the town.
- "Spookyfish" - Accompanying the Mayor at the Halloween event.
- "Gnomes" - His underwear is removed by the Underpants Gnomes, which he only notices afterward.
- "Spontaneous Combustion" - The aides unveil the statue of Randy Marsh the town has built.
- "Quintuplets 2000" - Helping Mayor McDaniels pose for photograph with Janet Reno.
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Holds up alternate flags; discusses letting the kids' debate settle the matter.
- "A Very Crappy Christmas" - The Mayor refers to him frequently as he tries to help her save Christmas.
- "Kenny Dies" - Seen at Kenny's funeral.
- "Jared Has Aides" - The Mayor compares Jared's aides to her own.
- "Red Sleigh Down" - Seen falling asleep when Jimmy does his rendition of Twelve Days of Christmas.
- "Krazy Kripples" - Seen at the Stem Cell Research Benefit.
- "Die Hippie, Die" - The Mayor orders him by name to remove Cartman from her office.
- "The Return of Chef" - Attends Chef's funeral.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - Seen alongside the Mayor as townspeople bury their heads.
- "Night of the Living Homeless" - Seen at the City Council meeting
- "The F Word" - At the ceremony for changing the meaning of the F word.
- "Sexual Healing" - Appears at Kenny McCormick's funeral.
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken" - Sitting with the Mayor at the end of the episode.
- "200" - Accompanying the Mayor at City Hall.
- "201" - Accompanying the Mayor at City Hall.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Accompanying the Mayor.
- "The City Part of Town" - Seen at the town hall meeting to form SoDoSoPa.
- "Naughty Ninjas" - First referred to as Bob when Officer Barbrady mentions chasing the The 6th Graders for him.
- "Splatty Tomato" - Seen in the mayor's office.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen as part of the City Council.
- "Buddha Box" - Seen in the Mayor's office, tries to say 'Namaste'.
- "Mexican Joker" - Along with the City Council, listens to Stan's presentation about homegrown weed.
- "Season Finale" - Takes part in Randy's trial.
He is present with Mayor McDaniels and Janson at City Hall and will be available for a selfie upon completion of the Civil War mission.
- The name 'Johnson' was first used for an unseen character in "Volcano", but was affirmed for this aide in "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls" and reused in multiple episodes.
- The version of Adolf Hitler first seen in "Pinkeye" resembles him closely.
- ""South Park" Chickenlover (TV episode 1998)". IMDb.com.