The BoardGameGeek Anniversary Video was created to commemorate the 20th anniversary of BoardGameGeek, an online board game forum. It features Stan Marsh making well-wishes to the community, with Randy Marsh interrupting for a short while, calling out Stan for gaming addiction.
- In its initial release (when it was used as part of the anniversary's compilation video), the short was split into two parts; The first part being played up until the moment when Randy leaves Stan's room, and later the second part where Stan thanked BoardGameGeek. The uninterrupted video clip was released by BoardGameGeek's channel on December 4, 2020.
- List of board games seen in the short:
- Abomination: The Heir of Frankenstein
- Affliction: Salem 1692
- Core Space
- Cthulhu: Death May Die
- Endeavor: Age of Sail
- Flick 'em Up!
- Formula D
- Gaslands Refuelled
- Great Western Trail
- Inuit: The Snow Folk
- Marvel: Crisis Protocol
- Mythic Battles: Pantheon
- Rising Sun
- Sub Terra
- Twilight Struggle
- A rulebook for Concordia can be found wedged in between Twilight Struggle and Great Western Trail.
- In the short, Stan introduced himself as a "nine-year-old" boy. However, Stan had already turned ten since Season Fifteen's episode "You're Getting Old".
|BoardGameGeek Anniversary Video|
|Stan is seen on his desk surrounded with several board games in the room. There are a few board game pieces in front of him.|
|Uh, hi, BoardGameGeek. My name is Stan Marsh. I'm a nine-year-old boy from Colorado. I just wanted to say, you know, happy birthday, or anniversary, or whatever.|
|Randy appears outside the door in his underwear, with a slightly messy hair. He is holding a glass of wine on his right hand and a joint on his left.|
|Stan? Stan, we need to talk. I think you might be addicted to board games. [smokes the joint]|
|Not now, dad. I'm making a video for a board game website.|
|Oh, okay. [leaves]|
|Anyway, uh, thanks for being there, BGG. Thanks for being the supplier, the enabler, and the pusher for my addiction. Happy anniversary!|
|End of BoardGameGeek Anniversary Video|