What do you think about Trey Parker's broadway musical comedy set to come out Spring of 2011?Read more >
Has every body seen this Dutch April fools joke?
If not, then enjoy.
We could also make an article about that.Read more >
My favorite character is Kyle Brovlowski because he always makes fun of Cartman.Read more >
Poker Face ft. Cartman is available for download for Rock Band. It was just released 3/18/10. The difficulty is as follows: Guitar= 1 out of 5, Vocals= 2 out of 5.Read more >
Who likes it? Who hates it?
I personally love the new opening, they should keep it like that. I wasn't expecting to see a new opening either.Read more >
I don't know if you seen this guy but you should because he is hilarious. He makes fun of everyone and is just joking. He is not a racist. His content is for mature audiences though. Go to this link ------> Rucka Rucka Ali vids. It features songs like Don't Be a Playa Haiti, Ima Korean, Ching Chang Chong, Jihad Me, Russia's Gay, and YouTube Took Me Down.Read more >
CELEBRATE SOUTH PARK'S 200TH EPISODE
South Park's 200th episode premieres April 14 and we are inviting fans to congratulate Matt and Trey and the entire South Park crew.
This is your chance to personally congratulate Trey, Matt and the entire South Park crew, by submitting something that pays tribute to the show. Tell us about the first time you saw South Park, talk about your favorite episode or just show off you creative skills. It can be animated, live action, a mash-up, your drawings or photos or whatever else you want to do to commemorate the 200th episode. Just follow the guidelines below and upload your video or image before April 14th!
South Park got its start as a viral video 14 years ago when the “Spirit of Christmas” became an instant…Read more >
I want some new changes for South Park especially the boys in 5 years later:Stan,Kyle,Cartman(even more immature),Kenny and other kids when they've become teenagers aged 14. Godspeed!Read more >
Enter the $WEEP$TAKE at SouthParkStudios.com for a chance to win:
- A Margarita Machine stuffed with $2500!!
- LG BD 370 Blu-Ray Player
- South Park: Season Thirteen on Blu-Ray.
Good luck to everybody!!
- Must be 21 years or older to enter.
Some news for those who haven't already seen them.
- "South Park: The Complete Thirteenth Season Uncensored" DVD And
Blu-Ray Arrives In Stores On Tuesday, March 16.
- For the first time ever it will include exclusive Deleted Scenes (7 deleted scenes, 2 alternate endings, 7 minutes total).
- Bonus features include:
- "Mini-commentaries" from creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
- "Inside Xbox: A Behind-the-Scenes Tour of South Park Studios" (four-and-a-half minutes).
- And free codes to unlock character and challenge levels in the "South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play!".
- Episodes on the DVD version will be presented in widescreen format and the Blu-Ray version will be in full HD (1080p).
- Season Fourteen airs on Wednesday, March 17 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. On Co…
Read more >
- "South Park: The Complete Thirteenth Season Uncensored" DVD And Blu-Ray Arrives In Stores On Tuesday, March 16.