The Black Residence, is the largest house in South Park. It made its debut in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000", where Stan and Kyle go there and talk to the Blacks about freeing Cartman. The house played a prominent role as the sight of Cartman's showdown between him and his toys in "1%".
The Blacks are the wealthiest family in town and have more lucrative jobs, with Steve Black being a lawyer and Linda Black being a chemist, unlike the rest of the town who have low-paying jobs. Very little is known about the house due to how big it is, but it does have an original Van Gogh painting and many corridors.
The Manor's original appearance is painted an orange color with a brown door. It has a double garage. Due to the Black's financial situation, it was much bigger than any other houses in South Park. In its updated appearance in "1%" it was downsized and given more detail overall.
Downstairs the Black's house has two dining rooms, a kitchen and a large living room with a fireplace and balcony. Upstairs includes Token's room with many toys, a TV and a racecar bed. And the parent's room. A basement is also mentioned. In earlier versions of the house, there would have been many more rooms.
List of People that reside here
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - Stan and Kyle visit to try and convince Token to drop the charges so Cartman can be released from jail.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Briefly seen as Token, along with the other kids, calls the police to claim his parents molested him.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Token asks his parents why they are so rich after getting bullied for it at school.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - The parents visit to try and explain Back Door Sluts 9 to Token.
- "Christian Rock Hard" - Cartman recruits Token as part of Faith + 1.
- "Make Love, Not Warcraft" - Token plays World of Warcraft here.
- "1%" - Liane and Cartman stay here after a fire at the Cartman Residence.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen during the Token and Nichole montage.
- "Raising the Bar" - Kyle confronts Token after he makes Here Comes Fatty Doo Doo.
- "The Damned" - Seen in the boys' conference call after police come looking for Cartman.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Kyle asks Token for the worst thing to say to black people.
- "Doubling Down" - Cartman comes here after Heidi Turner breaks off their relationship.
- "Dead Kids" - Cartman comes here to dig up dirt about Token.
A flag for the Timmy Express can be found here.
- Velocirapstar - Collected by shooting off the window on the left.
- Friar Cap - Found in the yellow chest in the garage.
- Squire Armor - Found when smashing the chimney on the roof (Requires Anal Probe)
- Billy Club of Smiting - Collected automatically after defeating the security guard.
The Freedom Pals base is here. The New Kid is taken here after The Thin White Line to see Doctor Timothy's plan. On Day 4, the group discover the plan missing, and, knowing The Coon is behind it, successfully track him down and torture him into telling the truth.
A Fastpass travel flag can be found outside the house.
- Butters - Can be friended after accessing the Freedom Pals base.
- Scott Malkinson - Can be friended after completing To Catch a Coon.
- Token - Can be friended after completing To Catch a Coon.
- Tweek - Can be friended after completing To Catch a Coon.
- Kenny - Can be friended after completing To Catch a Coon.
- Call Girl - Can be friended after completing To Catch a Coon.
- Timmy - Friend him before leaving to catch the Coon.
- Tweek and Craig: White Nights - Can be found in Steve's office.
- Quesadilla Especial - Can be found in the cabinet in the backyard.
- Token's Locker Combination - Can be found in a chest of drawers in Token's bedroom.
- Token's Character Sheet - Can be found in a chest of drawers in Token's bedroom.
- Memberberries - Can be found in the kitchen.