- For other uses, see Bill (Disambiguation).
William Henry "Bill" Cosby Jr. is an American actor and comedian. He first appear in the Season Five episode, "Here Comes the Neighborhood", as one of the wealthy African-Americans who move to South Park.
Bill Cosby is elderly, having gray hair as well as various facial wrinkles. He wears a light brown coat, a red sweater/vest, a white shirt, a brown tie, and green pants.
He was clean-shaven in his earlier appearances on the show but was depicted in later episodes with a beard.
- In "Trapper Keeper", the mysterious man from the future goes by the pseudonym Bill Cosby.
- In "Clubhouses", Stan Marsh watches a cartoon called, "The Fat Abbott Show", a parody of Cosby's "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids".
- A poster for Bill Cosby's film, Ghost Dad, can be seen in Eric Cartman's basement in "Wing"
- ""Clubhouses"" - hosting "The Fat Abbott Show"
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - One of the many wealthy African-Americans who move to South Park.
- "200" - One of the celebrities suing South Park.
- "201" - One of the celebrities suing South Park.
- "#HappyHolograms" - Appear on the Washington Redskins: Go Fuck Yourself Holiday Special.
- "Stunning and Brave" (mentioned only)
- "Where My Country Gone?" (mentioned only)
- "PC Principal Final Justice" (mentioned only)
- "Oh, Jeez" - Along with Bill Clinton, insists all the boys at South Park Elementary join Bill Clinton's Gentlemen's Club.
|Bill Cosby • Charlie Manson • Jake Angeli • Jared Fogle • Jeffrey Dahmer • Jeffrey Epstein • John and Patricia Ramsey • John Wayne Gacy • O.J. Simpson • Osama bin Laden • Ted Bundy|
More Information: Criminal Celebrities