- For other uses, see Bill (disambiguation).
William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton was the 42nd President of the United States, serving from 1993 until 2001. He has made occasional appearances on the show during his presidency, and later afterward as well. He is married to Hillary Clinton and belongs to the Democratic Party. He was voiced by Trey Parker.
Former President Clinton originally had only white hair and wore a black business suit, with a few wrinkles and small half-lidded eyes. Beginning with "Sexual Healing", his new appearance had gray and white hair with a very wrinkled face and large half-lidded eyes, and a chin. He wore a pink shirt with an indigo sweater-vest over it and gray trousers. He has a very raspy voice. In Season Twenty, he wears a green cardigan sweater over a blue and white checkered shirt, black trousers, and brown shoes.
Clinton was portrayed as a responsible man who wished to do the best he could for the country, although he tended to fail - he was tricked by the Japanese flattery in "Chinpokomon" and, after appointing Sheila Broflovski to the fictional position of Secretary of Offense, declared war on Canada in "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut". His Vice President was Al Gore. He is also shown to be very sexual - he sleeps with Liane Cartman in his first appearance and, in "Sexual Healing", is part of a program for sex addiction. He even asks Kyle if his "mom has big tits" in the same episode - it's unlikely he knew Kyle was Sheila's son.
- "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut" - Liane Cartman sleeps with him to get him to change abortion laws, a reference to his affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.
- "The Red Badge of Gayness" - He appears when Cartman and the Confederate army march on Washington, D. C. He also gives the boys a history lesson before at the end, pointing out the hollowness of Stan and Kyle's victory - they call him a "dick".
- "Chinpokomon" - He gets flattered by the Japanese, making an address simply to inform everyone he has a large penis.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Declares war on Canada for killing the Baldwins, and introducing the new "Secretary of Offense" Sheila Broflovski. He is pushed aside by her and he feebly tries to retaliate.
- "Sexual Healing"- One of the sex addicts in the Karne Institute for Sex Addiction learning that his sex drive was caused by the Wizard Alien, mentioning "sticking cigars in girls' vaginas" and asking Kyle about his mother.
- "200" - One of the celebrities suing South Park.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Along with Bill Cosby, insists all the boys at South Park Elementary join Bill Clinton's Gentleman's Club.