|2-Time Featured Article Winner
January 2010, July 2013
Bebe Stevens is a female fourth-grade student at South Park Elementary. She seems to be the "popular" girls' secondary leader, after Wendy Testaburger, in the fourth grade, though Bebe serves as the primary female throughout Seasons Five to Eleven. She briefly became part of the boys' group in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", but only because of her early developed breasts.
In "The List", it appears that she knows how to handle, load, and fire a handgun when she attempted to kill Wendy Testaburger. She ended up killing Kenny McCormick with her handgun in her fight with Wendy. She accidentally pulled the trigger and Kenny was hit by the stray bullet. She also killed Kenny with a boomerang in "Proper Condom Use".
In the episode "Douche and Turd", it is revealed that Bebe is part of the cheerleading squad.
Bebe has committed several crimes, as seen in some episodes. This is seen here:
- Accessory to Murder: At the end of "Tom's Rhinoplasty", she is seen at Wendy's party relaxing next to the latter, implying she had something to do with Ms. Ellen's kidnapping and subsequent execution by launching into the sun.
- Attempted Murder: In "The List", Bebe tried to kill Wendy, but the bullet misses and as a result, ends up killing Kenny instead.
- Civil Unrest/Rioting: Participant in the South Park Elementary gender war during Proper Condom Use. Killed Kenny during the boys' assault on the girls' base (see below).
- Drug Possession: While telling Wendy about the party she is throwing during "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she says that there will be Ketamine, a Schedule III drug, at the party.
- Graft/Corruption: She, along with numerous other girls on the South Park Girls' List Committee, altered the list of cutest boys so that Clyde would be on the top, to get free shoes from him. This is graft because Bebe abused her authority for personal gain.
- Manslaughter: In attempting to kill Wendy (see above), she accidentally killed Kenny.
- Drug abuse: In "Quest for Ratings", Bebe is seen getting high on cough syrup in the girls' restroom.
- Murder/Assault: In "Proper Condom Use", Bebe killed Kenny by throwing a sharp boomerang at him. This would count as murder and assault on the guards of killing by assault.
- Sexual Harassment: In "Clubhouses", Bebe sexually harasses Kyle by announcing to the other girls he has a "hot ass" as well as attempting other unwanted advances. In "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she throws a party in which all the girls, including her, sexually tease the boys despite their objections. She chases Brimmy at the party.
- Unlawful Possession and Discharge of a Firearm: Used a pistol to try to kill Wendy during the events of "The List". Minors are not permitted to possess or use firearms without an adult present, much less against other people. Despite this, she is not charged with this crime.
In "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", she became the first of the fourth-grade students to reach puberty, as she began developing breasts in that episode. Though they were tiny (she originally thought they were mosquito bites, until she saw that they were not healing), they caused the male students to go ape-like in their desires for her. Bebe liked the extra attention they gave her until this happened, and though she was rejected by the surgeon for getting breast reductions, she successfully broke the spell over the boys by wearing a box to school to hide her chest. After this episode, she appears normal as she was before, and her boobs were not shown nor mentioned again; her chest was also devoid of the cardboard box afterward.
Bebe has long, frizzy golden blonde hair, parted to her left side. While her hair hangs down to about her right elbow, she was seen in "Informative Murder Porn" with some of it draped over her left shoulder. It was mentioned by Wendy in "The Hobbit" that she has acne. She wears a red jacket with light gray trim and dark green pants with light gray mittens on her hands. Underneath her jacket, she has been shown to wear a red sweater. In "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe", she was seen wearing a green jacket, tan pants, and dark blue mittens, while in "Weight Gain 4000", her jacket and mittens were pink, with her jacket being a darker shade than her mittens. She also wore the aforementioned outfit in "Pinkeye". In the episode "Chickenlover", she was briefly shown wearing a blue jacket in a scene.
Bebe wears a short-sleeved, ankle-length, pink nightgown with white trimming around the cuffs and collar at bedtime, as shown in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", "Marjorine", and "Pajama Day". When she dressed up as a whore in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she wears a fluffy white shawl, a fluffy white bustier, and a short red miniskirt with a white buckle with a star in the middle of it. She also wore pink hair extensions, eyeliner, and blush. Bebe was also seen wearing a heavy amount of makeup in "How to Eat with Your Butt".
In South Park: The Stick of Truth, after joining the boys, she wears a dark-green headband, a blue cape, two yellow plates on her breasts, and a brown belt with a silver buckle. She also has a braid in her hair tied to the thread of her headband and carries a spear.
In South Park: Post Covid, Bebe is seen as an adult woman. She has a white shirt, a buttoned-up red trenchcoat with the words "Mary May" where her right breast is, a navy-blue skirt, black high heels, and a white, black, and gold ascot. She also has heavy makeup, lavender earrings, and her hair is more curled.
- To see images of Bebe Stevens, visit Bebe Stevens/Gallery.
Bebe is usually a friendly and flirty person and is seen hanging out with other characters, mainly the other girls in school. However, she has had rocky relations with the boy students.
In "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", she attracted unwanted attention from the boys and wanted them to appreciate her for her intelligence and aspirations rather than superficial traits such as her breasts.
Bebe also has an interest in makeup and fashion. In "Tom's Rhinoplasty", Bebe helped makeover Wendy so that she could impress Stan again, and she was shown wearing a heavy amount of makeup for her school photo in "How to Eat with Your Butt". In "The Fractured But Whole", Bebe helps New Kid with his outfit, commenting on how he need help with it. If New Kid wears one of her costume designs, she excitedly takes a selfie with him.
Bebe is very much a trend follower, unlike her best friend Wendy. She jumped on the bandwagon of being a stupid spoiled whore when Paris Hilton came to town and joined everybody in the new photoshop craze, where she photoshopped her picture to the point where it did not look much like her at all. This could imply she has some insecurities about her appearance, as she was also the first to snap back when Wendy commented on the other girls' flaws in "The Hobbit".
She can be emotional, crying over Heidi Turner quitting Twitter in "Skank Hunt". She is also shown to have a quick temper. Despite being generally nice, she has a mean streak and can be quite tactless. This is shown when she made fun of Heidi for dating Eric Cartman in "Doubling Down", which upset Heidi and caused her to go back to him at the end of the episode. She also made fun of Marjorine in "Marjorine", but felt guilty about that soon after and helped give Marjorine a makeover.
Bebe also has a Machiavellian personality; in "The List", she, Lola, Jenny Simons, and (to an extent) Red, had altered a list their Sunshine Community made rating the 4th-grade boys based on how cute they are. In that sense, Bebe betrayed over half the 4th grade class for shoes. The list placed Kyle Broflovski at the bottom, destroying his self-esteem, driving him psychotic, to the point of attempting to burn down the school. When Stan teamed up with Wendy to investigate the list and confronted Kyle with the results, Bebe pulled out a gun. The police showed up and Wendy attacked Bebe. While struggling, Bebe accidentally pulled the trigger on Wendy, however, she missed, instead, hitting and killing Kenny through a wall while he was eating dinner with his family.
Her mother is a stereotypical, large-chested, dumb blonde, who got by in her earlier years by relying on her looks. Bebe does not want to end up like her mother; she would rather be a lawyer or a marine biologist. However, she does seem more interested in make-up, partying, and dating than her friend Wendy. Mrs. Stevens is occasionally seen in crowd scenes including, "Child Abduction is Not Funny", "Grey Dawn", and various others. She also tried comforting Bebe in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" by telling her that she was smart and that is why boys liked her, although they were attracted to her budding breasts. When Bebe hears her boobs conspiring, Mrs. Stevens shows unexpected awareness of the nature of breasts stating they feed off the misery of boys.
Bebe's dad was first seen in a family photograph in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" at the 'Spoiled Whore Party', but his first speaking appearance was when he told Bebe at the end of the episode that she would go back to dressing and acting like a proper young lady. He has also been seen at the end of "Britney's New Look" and at the meeting in "Major Boobage" as a background character.
She is Wendy Testaburger's best friend, helping Wendy in situations such as getting Stan Marsh back from his substitute teacher, Ms. Ellen, in the episode "Tom's Rhinoplasty". Despite this, she abandons Wendy in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" because she is not enough of a stupid spoiled whore. But Wendy had abandoned her in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" anyway because she was jealous of the attention the boys gave Bebe. One interesting tidbit is that she and Wendy are on different sides in "The Wacky Molestation Adventure": Bebe is on Cartman's side and Wendy is on Stan and Kyle's side.
In "The List", she turned on Wendy at the end, with a gun, and almost killed her. After accidentally shooting Kenny, Bebe was arrested. It is unknown whether their friendship is as close as it used to be; Bebe was seen paired with Lola in the mid-season 12 finale "Super Fun Time". However, in the episode "Breast Cancer Show Ever", it is shown that Wendy and Bebe are still friends, showing that they had made up since then.
During South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, Bebe is shown watching the film Terrance and Phillip: Asses of Fire despite Wendy's refusal to. It should be noted that though Wendy had a major role in the movie, Bebe was not shown being supportive of her or interacting with her in any way, as she was given very little dialogue.
Bebe has always shown interest in Kyle, even though Kyle does not seem to reciprocate.
In "Clubhouses", Bebe fell in love with Kyle because of his "fine ass", and tried to pursue a relationship with him, which he did not even realize was happening. She even kissed him while playing Truth or Dare, after which he ran off screaming. She immediately broke up with him, Kyle not even realizing they were going out, claiming that he was too co-dependent and that it was over between them. She immediately went off to be with Clyde.
But in the episode "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", Kyle and the other boys notice that there is something unusually attractive about Bebe all of a sudden. Later, while the boys are hurling rocks at cars with her, Kyle tries to show her a better way to throw her rocks after being jealous of Clyde showing her, though his interest in her was only due to her new-developed breasts, which the boys outgrew due to her showing up to class with a cardboard box over her chest a few days later. Also, in the episode "Follow That Egg!", Kyle gets paired with Wendy, while Stan gets paired with Bebe. After seeing Stan treat the egg without care, she states: "I wish I had a partner like Kyle."
After Bebe lost interest in Kyle, she eventually started dating going out with Clyde in "Clubhouses". This relationship was not looked into any further, but when Kyle tried to teach her how to throw rocks at cars in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", Clyde was the only one who tried to intervene, and he was concerned that Kyle was getting in the way of the relationship. Bebe was also walking with Clyde in "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" and was the lone girl in the group going to confession after they saw a nude woman on the internet. In the Season Eleven finale, "The List", Bebe was not against voting Kyle as the ugliest and voting Clyde the cutest. The reason given was that all the girls wanted discounts while shoe-shopping. As a result, she eventually started dating him again, albeit only to get free shoes from him.
Bebe has not been seen interacting with Stan but she has been seen as a sort of messenger between him and Wendy, as shown in "Raisins", where she told Stan that Wendy was breaking up with him. Later on in the episode, Stan sought her for advice on how to win back Wendy.
In the episode "Clubhouses", Bebe dares Stan to jam a stick up his peehole.
Bebe also worked with Stan on a school project in "Follow That Egg!" but he showed anger towards her because he was mad at Kyle for being with Wendy. Bebe then became disgusted with him.
While Bebe and Cartman have been seeing playing and getting on well whilst roleplaying Silence of the Lambs in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", she has been seen encouraging Wendy to "Kick the shit out of him" in "Breast Cancer Show Ever", and flipped him the bird after killing him while playing Call of Duty in "The Ungroundable". Cartman later "pwns" Bebe in the game and calls her out because of it. However, in "Something You Can Do with Your Finger", Cartman makes a music video with the girls pretending to like his music. He chose Bebe and Red out of all the other girls to hug and rub all over him during his music video. In addition, Cartman invited Bebe to his birthday party in "Damien" and she handed him a present.
Bebe and Butters do not seem to like each other. Butters calls her a "dumb girl" after she calls the boys "assholes" in "Raisins". When Butters becomes a pimp in "Butters' Bottom Bitch" he tells Bebe to make some "real motherfuckin' money", which annoys her.
Despite this, however, Butters was one of the boys that liked hanging out with her in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", though it was only because of her early-developed breasts. Bebe and Butters are seen sitting next to each other on a table while singing "It's Easy, Mmm'kay" in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Bebe is one of the people smiling at Butters while he walks down the hallway after becoming a celebrity in "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs".
As of Season Twenty, Bebe seems to have gone back to hating Butters, as she becomes dissatisfied with him forming the Wieners Out movement and can be seen in the crowd of girls encouraging Nelly to fight Butters in "Douche and a Danish".
Bebe is shown to be friends with Heidi, having been constantly seen in her and Wendy's group of friends, and being invited to her sleepover in "Marjorine". However, she vomits after seeing that she and Cartman are in a relationship in "Douche and a Danish".
Bebe appears as an unlockable character.
Bebe plays no role in the game's storyline and is one of the 'additional characters' unlocked at the game's completion. She is in the same medic-type class as Kyle Broflovski, Timmy Burch, and Tweek Tweak, moving quickly but doing minimal damage. Her unique special ability causes her to automatically collect all coins on the screen without moving to catch them - it works well with Kenny McCormick's power for enemies to drop coins without dying.
Bebe and most of the other girls do not make appearances until the third day. The New Kid has to pose as Bebe's boyfriend so the girls can find out who's a two-faced bitch amongst them. Bebe also thinks that Douchebag is hot, as he does not talk much.
- Recruit the Girls - Is present at the Pleases and Sparkles Club.
- Pose as Bebe's Boyfriend - Catches Monica Ryland in the act with Wendy and Red.
- "The Unaired Pilot" - She is seen on the bus with Red.
- "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" - She is seen at the front of the bus with Red.
- "Weight Gain 4000" - First speaking role; Bebe is the narrator for the South Park play.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride" - Seen in class and the crowd.
- "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig" - Seen in class.
- "Death" - Seen in class.
- "Pinkeye" - She is drowned by Clyde when she bobs for apples; she still appears alive in other episodes.
- "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" - She is seen in the performance, on the bottom left.
- "Damien" - Gets invited to Cartman's birthday party and gives him a present.
- "Tom's Rhinoplasty" - Bebe helps Wendy try to win back Stan after he develops a crush on the substitute teacher, Ms. Ellen.
- "Chickenlover" - Seen in class.
- "Conjoined Fetus Lady" - She tells a rumor about the nurse. Later gets hit in dodgeball by Fosse McDonald.
- "City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)" - Seen among the students stranded in the bus.
- "Summer Sucks"
- "Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods" - Seen in the field trip being brainwashed by Dr. Tristan Adams.
- "Clubhouses" - Bebe falls in love with Kyle and kisses him in their clubhouse.
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" - She was in the Nebraska Mall with other kids.
- "Gnomes" - Bebe is in a group with Wendy, Pip, Tolkien and Clyde.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - Says bye to Kenny with the other girls.
- "Sexual Harassment Panda" - She says she wants to get a lawyer after hearing about them.
- "Chinpokomon" - Seen buying chinpokomon.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - Seen in the spelling bee and later at the dance.
- "World Wide Recorder Concert" - Seen at the field trip.
- "The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000"
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - Is part of the female sled group led by Lizzy.
- "Timmy 2000"
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Bebe tells Wendy how she can overcome her sudden crush on Cartman.
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" - Bebe is shown in Cartman's music video, hugging and rubbing all over him with Red.
- "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" - Seen attending Sunday School and later among the kids who discover Father Maxi having sex with Mrs. Donovan.
- "Probably" - Bebe suggests going ice-skating.
- "Fourth Grade" - Starts fourth grade with the others.
- "Trapper Keeper" - Seen in class.
- "Helen Keller! The Musical" - Bebe plays a lead role in the play.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure"
- "It Hits the Fan" - Seen in class.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Bebe watches Cartman beat Scott.
- "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow" - Seen in class.
- "Cartmanland" - Bebe is seen at Cartmanland.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Bebe and the other girls try to protect themselves from the boys and build a fortress, heavily laden with high-tech weapons.
- "Osama bin Laden Has Farty Pants" - Seen in class.
- "How to Eat with Your Butt" - Seen in class.
- "The Entity" - Seen in class.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Seen in class.
- "Kenny Dies" - Seen in class.
- "Butters' Very Own Episode" - Bebe is seen in different Butters-related scenes in "It's Butters!".
- "Fun with Veal" - Seen at the field trip.
- "Professor Chaos" - Seen at the audition for the boys' fourth friend.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - Bebe begins developing breasts and causes chaos in the male student population.
- "The Death Camp of Tolerance" - Seen in class.
- "The Biggest Douche in the Universe"
- "Toilet Paper" - Seen molding clay with Clyde and Wendy in art class.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country" - Seen running out of school with other kids.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Lil' Crime Stoppers"
- "South Park is Gay!" - Seen in class.
- "Grey Dawn" - Seen in class.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen in the playground.
- "All About Mormons" - Seen in the playground on a slide.
- "Butt Out" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Raisins" - Bebe tells Stan that Wendy has broken up with him.
- "It's Christmas in Canada" - Seen in the crowd of people at the Christmas tree lighting in South Park.
- "AWESOM-O" - Seen laughing in the crowd when a video of Cartman as Britney Spears in "Touch My Body" was shown.
- "The Jeffersons" - Seen in the background on a swing with Mr. Jefferson and later riding the Ferris Wheel with Tweek in Mr. Jefferson's backyard.
- "Goobacks" - Seen in class agreeing with Kyle's statement that the immigrants from the future should learn present-day English along with other classmates.
- "Douche and Turd" - Seen cheerleading for the school assembly and gets a bucket of blood thrown on her.
- "Pre-School" - She sees Butters run out from school after he learned that Trent Boyett has been allowed out from the juvenile prison.
- "Quest for Ratings" - Bebe is caught on camera sipping cough syrup with Red in the girls' bathroom; she then spots someone in the air vent with a camera and threatens to "tell on" them.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Bebe, along with all the other girls idolize Paris Hilton.
- "Woodland Critter Christmas" - Seen in class.
- "Wing" - Seen in the background eating lunch.
- "Best Friends Forever"
- "Erection Day" - Seen in the audience in Jimmy's nightmare.
- "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow"
- "Marjorine" - She is seen at Heidi Turner's party and with Wendy helping "Marjorine".
- "Follow That Egg!" - Bebe is Stan's and later Wendy's partner for the parenting project.
- "Ginger Kids" - Seen in class.
- "The Return of Chef" - Seen in the lunchroom and sitting in the office with the rest of the 4th-grade class.
- "Smug Alert!" - Seen at Kyle's "moving away" party.
- "ManBearPig" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" - Seen in class.
- "Go God Go" - Seen in class.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson"
- "Cartman Sucks" - Is disturbed by Cartman's presentation.
- "Lice Capades" - Bebe questions who has lice in the class and is seen in the hallway with the others.
- "The Snuke" - Seen in class.
- "D-Yikes!" - Seen in class.
- "Night of the Living Homeless" - Watches Cartman with a crowd of other children jump over a homeless guy with his skateboard.
- "Le Petit Tourette" - Seen in the hallway and in the classroom.
- "Imaginationland" - Seen at Cartman's party.
- "The List" - Bebe is the judge for the poll over who the cutest and the ugliest boys in school are.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen as part of the field trip as Lola's partner.
- "Major Boobage" - Seen in class and later at the park where she was watching Kenny and Gerald fighting each other while they were intoxicated.
- "Canada on Strike" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in class.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen at the field trip.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Bebe tells everyone that Wendy and Cartman are going to fight.
- "Elementary School Musical" - Sings in all of the songs and has quite a few speaking roles as well.
- "The Ungroundable" - Kills Cartman on Call of Duty 5 and gives him the finger; also gets killed by Cartman who says "You got pwned you Jap bitch."
- "The Ring" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Coon" - Seen in class.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Bebe describes how the boys think farts are funny.
- "Fishsticks" - Seen in the school cafeteria.
- "Fatbeard" - Seen in the cafeteria and in the classroom.
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Butters tries to get her to join his kissing company.
- "The F Word" - Seen in the school assembly.
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Bored from Cartman's Smurf presentation in class.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - Seen in the hallway.
- "200" - Seen at the 4th Grade field trip.
- "Insheeption" - Seen at the lunch table.
- "Crème Fraiche" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "HUMANCENTiPAD" - Mocked by Cartman for not having an iPad.
- "Funnybot" - Seen at Jimmy's awards ceremony. Later seen in the gym being held hostage by robots.
- "Royal Pudding" - Seen in class.
- "T.M.I." - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "City Sushi" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Ass Burgers" - Seen in class.
- "Bass to Mouth" - First seen in class and leaves when Jenny Simons defecats in her pants. Later helps capture Wikileaks with a group of classmates.
- "1%" - Seen at Clyde Frog's funeral.
- "A History Channel Thanksgiving" - Seen in class.
- "The Poor Kid" - Seen in the hallway.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen in the background of Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Cash For Gold" - Mentioned when Cartman greets her on the playground trying to get her to sell her earrings.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in the memeing class with the other 4th grade students.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background in the cafeteria and in the hallways.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's classroom and in the hallways, where Cartman asks her and Red about Nichole Daniels.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the gym when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in the school hallways.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Seen in the classroom and town meeting, as Wendy tries to mention refugees and murders, only to be booed by Cartman.
- "World War Zimmerman" - Seen class and later at the assembly as a cheerleader.
- "Taming Strange" - Seen in class.
- "Ginger Cow" - Seen with the group looking at the cow. Later watches Kyle get farted on by Cartman.
- "The Hobbit" - Seen as a cheerleader.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Plays jump rope with Heidi in the burned up gym. In the deleted scene, she watches the boys fight with Craig, Clyde, Tolkien and Jimmy and later appears in class.
- "The Cissy" - Seen with Wendy and Red, in the girls' bathroom, trying to stop Cartman from using their toilet.
- "Grounded Vindaloop" -Seen talking to Clyde (background only).
- "Cock Magic" - Seen in class.
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen when PC Principal is announced as the new principal.
- "Where My Country Gone?" - Seen in class getting overcrowded by the Canadian kids.
- "The City Part of Town" - Seen at the Whole Foods Market.
- "You're Not Yelping" - Seen eating at Whistlin' Willy's (background only).
- "Safe Space" - Seen at the assembly.
- "Tweek x Craig" - Seen at the assembly and admires the Asian Girls' drawings of Craig and Tweek.
- "Sponsored Content" - Seen in the hallway.
- "Truth and Advertising" - Seen in the cafeteria watching Stan and Kyle fight.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - Seen in the hallway.
- "Member Berries" - She and several classmates blame Eric Cartman for internet trolling.
- "Skank Hunt" - Conspires with her fellow female classmates to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrongdoings.
- "Wieners Out" - Along with Wendy, Annie Knitts, and Nichole, complains to PC Principal about the boys' protest during their volleyball game.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys, and vomits after Cartman and Heidi Turner's school assembly.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Put It Down" - Sings "Put It Down" with the other students.
- "Holiday Special" - Seen in the hallway rampaging due to a cancellation of Columbus Day.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Rallies with Marcus Preston after witnessing his presentation in the school cafeteria.
- "Sons A Witches" - Sits with Heidi at lunch.
- "Doubling Down" - Takes Heidi out to eat with the other girls. Teases her for her relationship with Cartman, although playfully, she unintentionally hurts Heidi's feelings.
- "Moss Piglets" - Seen along with Nichole and Nelly when Nathan tells them about the special ed science fair.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - Seen in the hallway and in the gym during the bombing of Canada.
- "Splatty Tomato" - Seen during an argument between Eric and Heidi near Community Center.
- "Dead Kids" - Seen in the classroom.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen in the school band. Later seen watching Mr. Hankey leave South Park.
- "Tegridy Farms" - Seen in the playground and the lunchroom.
- "The Scoots" - Seen in the cafeteria with the girls. Later trick or treats.
- "Time To Get Cereal" - Seen in the school's playground after evacuation.
- "Buddha Box" - Seen in class.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen at the bike parade.
- "Band in China" - Seen at the Autumn Fest.
- "Shots!! - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Argues against Cartman for the vegan food.
- "Tegridy Farms Halloween Special" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Board Girls" - Seen at the school assembly and at the Board Girls Gaming Club.
- "Basic Cable" - Seen in the classroom.
- "Christmas Snow" - Seen at Santa's Workshop with her mother.
- "The Pandemic Special" - Seen in quarantine with the other students at South Park Elementary.
- "South ParQ Vaccination Special" - Seen in the classroom. After several parents pull their children out of school in favor of Tutornon, she was the only student in his class along Jimmy.
- "Pajama Day" - Seen in class.
- "The Big Fix" - Seen in class.
- "Back To The Cold War" - Seen running into the gymnasium when Mr. Mackey says that the Russians are attacking.
- "Credigree Weed St. Patrick's Day Special" - Seen in the hallway in St. Patrick's Day-themed attire.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Bebe is seen ice-skating, Then in class and appears during "It's Easy, Mmm'kay". Later seen as a member of the La Resistance.
- South Park: Post Covid - Appears in Kenny's memorial service.
- South Park: Post Covid: The Return of Covid - Seen in the class being informed that school is closed for two weeks. Her adult self is seen attending a party at Denny's Applebee's Max.
- Bebe has killed Kenny twice, first in "Proper Condom Use" and later in "The List".
- She is the first female child to vomit in the series, in "Douche and a Danish".
- Bebe is the third student to speak in the series outside of the main boys, the first being Wendy and the second being Clyde.