- 1 Background
- 2 Prominence
- 3 South Park: The Stick of Truth
- 4 South Park: The Fractured But Whole
The boys take Kenny here to give him a sock bath for failing a blood test, and lying about his lice. Even though Cartman manipulated the test, and Mrs. Garrison revealed that they all had lice, they continued to give him a sock bath anyway.
A group of homeless people rest on the ground at the basketball Court. Cartman barely jumps over a homeless person on his skateboard, and continues to do so in other places.
Cartman argues with Craig for "cheating" during a basketball game. Butters comes to tell Cartman and the rest of the boys that Stan and Kyle are about to break one million points at guitar hero.
Stan and Kenny hang out with Craig's Gang here, and are later alerted by Kyle of Cartman's hand in the false election.
Satan sends Stan through a portal here from Hell after possessing his body to defeat the Canadian Minister of Mobile Gaming. The portal opened from the ground of the basketball court. Fire, and arms were visible while Stan emerged from it.
While Cartman, Stan, and Kenny play a basketball game, Kyle shows up, angry, and begin arguing with Cartman about Ike not getting out of his room because of his YouTube blog.
After Kyle tells Butters, Kenny, and Cartman that they need to buy guns to be safe, they appear at the basketball court with their new guns.
- This list is incomplete, you can help by
- "Up the Down Steroid" - Kyle tells Cartman he has to ask his mom before he can sign up to the Special Olympics.
- "ManBearPig" - Al Gore speaks to the boys about ManBearPig.
- "Make Love, Not Warcraft" - Cartman convinces the boys to play World of Warcraft to try and defeat Jenkins.
- "Cartman Sucks" - Cartman tries to find out where his picture has gone.
- "Lice Capades" - The boys give Kenny a sock bath.
- "Night of the Living Homeless" - The boys discover the homeless.
- "Guitar Queer-O" - Butters tells the boys that Stan and Kyle are attempting to reach a million points on Guitar Hero.
- "The Ring" - The boys tell Butters about Kenny's Purity Ring.
- "The F Word" - The boys' basketball game is disturbed by the Harley Riders.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Cartman refuses to play with Kyle after finding out Sheila is from New Jersey.
- "HUMANCENTiPAD" - Kyle speaks to the boys about terms and conditions.
- "Going Native" - Cartman tells the boys about Butters going to Hawaii.
- "Obama Wins!" - Kyle tells the boys about Cartman hiding stolen ballots.
- "Freemium Isn't Free" - Stan returns here after Satan takes over his body.
- "#REHASH" - Kyle confronts Cartman about CartmanBrah.
- "Naughty Ninjas" - Cartman tells the boys about the ninjas.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - The boys play with guns.
- "White People Renovating Houses" - Cartman tells the boys about Heidi.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Kyle tells the boys his plan to help Mr. Hankey.
After Recruit the Girls is complete, the Pleases and Sparkles club is revealed to be in the girls' bathroom.
The "Hide and Seek" quest is triggered here when the New Kid speaks to Filmore.
The basketball court is one of the locations to knock down the banners for DogPoo Petuski.
- Billy - Friended upon completing Hide N Seek.
- Filmore - Friended upon completing Hide N Seek.
- Flora - Friended upon completing Hide N Seek.
- Jenny - Friended upon completing Hide N Seek.
- Quaid - Friended upon completing Hide N Seek.
- Sally - Friended upon completing Hide N Seek.
Near the end of Day Two, Toolshed calls the New Kid here to thank him for helping Randy in A Randy Mystery. The Coon then insults Toolshed, before the Freedom Pals confront them, and Civil War 2: Playtime's Over begins. During the fight, Doctor Timothy mind controls various kindergarteners to aid him in the fight.
Call Girl calls the New Kid to the bathrooms here to request his help in getting her phone fixed.
- Dogpoo - Located near the restrooms.
- Filmore - Located in the park. Cannot be selfied till after Ike is selfied.
- Natalie - The New Kid takes a selfie with her as part of To Catch a Coon.
- Starlight Whispers - Located in the boys' restroom.
- Who's Your Seme? - Located in the girls' restroom.
- Empathy Surge - Collected after defeating the Freedom Pals.
- Majestic Horn - Found in a tree (Fartkour required).
- Majestic Suit - Found in a tree (Fartkour required).
- Brainiac Helmet - Collected after defeating the Freedom Pals.
- Brainiac Suit - Collected after defeating the Freedom Pals.
- Brainiac Gloves - Collected after defeating the Freedom Pals.