The unnamed Bartender is a minor townsperson and the former owner of Skeeter's Bar and Cocktails before it was inducted by Skeeter, and changed to Skeeter's Wine Bar. He made his first appearance in the Season One episode, "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride".
Since his bar's most frequent patrons were generally close-minded and uninviting, the Bartender typically served as the straight man to them, regularly attempting to water down their hostility towards whoever they "didn't take kindly."
The Bartender is a balding man with blonde hair styled into a ponytail. He wears a blue shirt, purple pants, and black, shiny leather boots.
Placid, but stern, the Bartender is easy-going and relaxed. He is authoritative when it comes to keeping his customers under control, and tranquil.
- He and Hat McCullough have a very similar body type. Their legs are distinguishable from those of other South Park characters.
- He is not named on the show, but some fans call him "Rick Jones".
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride" - Debut; seen in the Sports Book.
- "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut" - Seen at the bar.
- "Sexual Harassment Panda" - Calms down Skeeter.
- "Goobacks" (Cameo)
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" (Cameo) - Seen in the bar.
- "The City Part of Town" - Seen at SoDoSoPa.
- "White People Renovating Houses"