Barack Obama was the 44th President of the United States and the first African-American to hold the office, serving from 2009 until 2017. He is a member of the U.S. Democratic Party. He was succeeded by President Herbert Garrison after the 2016 U.S. Presidential election.
He is a member of a professional thief organization. He and John McCain are both in this organization and both ran for presidency. If either won, they would have gained access to the presidential escape tunnel. This would allow them to execute an intricate plot to steal the Hope Diamond at the Smithsonian Institute. They succeed in their efforts and fake their deaths, with the help of Ike Broflovski. They then planned to travel to an exotic island to live out the remainder of their lives. Obama, however, decides to actually give the presidency a chance along with Michelle Obama.
President Obama is one of the lead members in the elaborate conspiracy to justify the actions of rich, successful men, who have been caught cheating on their spouses. He notes that the men were under the control of a Wizard Alien, causing them to be addicted to sex.
When Kyle Broflovski suggests that they need to learn to control their impulses, he and Butters Stotch are taken to the alien at Independence Hall. Once there, Barack Obama ushers the boys to kill the alien, who in reality was a soldier wearing a costume. After the soldier is killed, Obama gives a speech reassuring others that if a rich, successful man is caught cheating, it would be because of a Wizard Alien.
President Obama told the public that Funnybot had planned an attack against the United States, using its and Russia's missiles. He stated that he would spend his last few hours on earth watching "Madea" movies with his family. He stated that he was embarrassed, but he couldn't help it.
President Obama makes a deal with General Tso to in order to get re-elected. The deal was that if Obama is re-elected, the Chinese will get the rights to Star Wars. General Tso makes a deal with Eric Cartman, which was that if Cartman steals the ballots and gives them to General Tso at Red Lobster, then Cartman would get a role in the next Star Wars film. However, the deal is postponed due to Kyle Broflovski and others trying to stop Cartman. Cartman hides the ballots at a Hummer dealership. In the end, to protect the Star Wars franchise, everyone decides to burn the ballots, guaranteeing Obama a second term in office.
- His first appearance was a brief cameo in "Britney's New Look", where he was in a political debate that was interrupted by "Britney Watch".
- He was also mentioned in "The Coon", while showing the 'change' posters with 'When?' written in graffiti.
- According to the Channel 9 news, he was the reason the economy picked up in "Margaritaville", again lampooning the surreal praise surrounding his candidacy in 2008 by the media and general public.
- In "Eat, Pray, Queef", a Terrance and Phillip episode involved one of them farting on Barack Obama, who is shown in a photograph to be a Canadian actor.
- He appears in the crowd during "201" in Tom Cruise's house, but is not seen in "200".
- He was mentioned in "Poor and Stupid" when Cartman and Butters refer to him as "fucking gay".
- The Duck President replaced him in "Ass Burgers" but he came back and appeared for several seconds near the end.
- In "Where My Country Gone?" he gives Kyle an award for his (fake) praise for Caitlyn Jenner, then applauds Caitlyn after she kills an elderly person.
Barack Obama is African-American with short black hair, a long face, a large nose and black eyebrows. He also has unusually shaped lips and wears a dark blue suit with a tie. In later appearances, his skin is slightly darker.
- "About Last Night..."
- "Britney's New Look"
- "Sexual Healing"
- "201" (cameo)
- "Ass Burgers" (cameo)
- "Sarcastaball" (cameo)
- "Obama Wins!"
- "Where My Country Gone?
- ↑ ""South Park" About Last Night... (TV episode 2008)". IMDb.com.