Barack Obama is half caucasian/African-American with short black hair, a long face, a large nose and black eyebrows. He also has unusually shaped lips and wears a dark blue suit with a tie. In later appearances, his skin is slightly darker.
About Last Night
- Main article: About Last Night
He is a member of a very professional thief ring, (Along with other famous people like Sarah Palin and John McCain), and he and McCain have planned it so that when one of them wins the electoral campaign, the entire world will become as distracted as possible. This will leave them the chance to successfully pull off an intricate plot to steal the Hope Diamond at the Smithsonian Institute. They succeed and fake their deaths, thanks to Ike Broflovski, and plan to travel to an exotic island to live out the remainder of their lives. Obama, however, decides to actually give the presidency a shot along with Michelle Obama.
- Main article: Sexual Healing
President Obama is one of the lead members in the elaborate excuse/conspiracy to justify the actions of various rich successful men who have been caught cheating with various women by claiming an idea of an alien wizard giving men virus/spell that causes sex addiction. When Kyle suggests that they need to learn to control their impulses, he and Butters are taken to where the "alien" is housed at Independence Hall. There Obama has the boys kill the "alien," in reality one of soldiers who also calls the president on the truth of the claim. Afterward, he gives a speech that if a rich celebrity is caught again, it's because "an alien wizard has cast his mighty spell."
- Main article: FunnybotPresident Obama told the US that Funnybot had planned to nuke the United States using its and Russia's missiles. He stated that he would spend his last few hours on earth watching "Madea" movies with his family. He stated that he was embarrased, but he couldn't help it.
- His first appearance was a brief cameo in Britney's New Look, where he was in a political debate that was interrupted by "Britney Watch."
- He was also mentioned in The Coon, while showing the 'change' posters with 'When?' written in graffiti, Cartman saying "...A black guy was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't."
- According to the Channel 9 news he was the reason the economy picked up in Margaritaville, again lampooning the surreal praise surrounding his candidacy in 2008 by the media and general public.
- In Eat, Pray, Queef, a Terrance and Phillip episode involved one of them farting on Barack Obama, who is shown in a photograph to be a Canadian actor.
- He appears in the crowd during "201" in Tom Cruise's house, but is not seen in "200".
- He was mentioned in "Poor and Stupid" when Cartman and Butters refer to him as "fucking gay."
- The Duck President replaced him for a while in "Ass Burgers" but Obama came back and appeared for a few seconds near the end.