Grogu, more popularly known as Baby Yoda due to his resemblance to Grand Master Yoda in The Skywalker Saga of Star Wars movies, is an alien creature from Disney+ Star Wars shows The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett. He appears in the Season Twenty-Three episode, "Basic Cable".
Scott Malkinson wants to be friends with the new girl, Sophie Gray. He tries and fails to connect with her until she brings up the series. Scott lies and says he watches it, and the two arrange to watch it at his house. Soon after, Scott gets his house decorated just as Sophie arrives. The two sit down to watch The Mandalorian, but Disney+ goes down just as he starts it, with a scene of Baby Yoda drinking a bowl of soup, thanks to Scott's father, Clark, and the other cable workers taking the cables out.
Grogu, Baby Yoda, is based on Yoda's unnamed species so therefore has long, pointed ears and green skin. He wears brown robes and has claw-like fingers. His eyes are entirely black and are quite small.
- In "Christmas Snow", Santa Claus asks Butters if he would like a Baby Yoda doll for his Christmas present. Butters refuses it and commented that the first few episodes of The Mandalorian were good but the later episodes were not as good as before.
- In "The Pandemic Special", a Baby Yoda figurine can be seen in Mickey Mouse's office.
- Baby Yoda has taken the Internet by storm because of his cute appearance, and his drinking scene in the fourth chapter has become an Internet meme.
- "Basic Cable"
- "Christmas Snow" (mentioned)
- "The Pandemic Special" - Appears in Mickey Mouse's office