Autumn is the dissatisfied ex-wife of Mr. Hankey and the mother of Cornwallis, Amber, and Simon. She appears in the Season Four episode, "A Very Crappy Christmas", and South Park: The Stick of Truth. She has a drinking problem and is often seen drunk. She broke up with Mr Hankey. As it was told in "The Problem With A Poo" by Mr Hankey.
Autumn is a talking piece of excrement. She has long blonde hair and wears a low-cut pink dress, a white necklace, and white gloves.
She seems to be unhappy with her marriage, mostly due to Mr. Hankey's erectile dysfunction. She seems to use alcohol as a crutch for her unhappiness.
She is the wife of Mr. Hankey. We assume that their marriage is failing, with her constantly being drunk (a "symptom" of a crumbling marriage) and insulting him over his erectile dysfunction.
She has three kids. Being a housewife, it can be assumed that she takes care of them.
- Autumn: "Do you wanna bet I won't take my clothes off and run naked around this parking lot?"
- Autumn: "That's not the only thing that can't get up around here..."
Autumn plays a minor role in Mr. Hankey's quest, she bickers with Mr. Hankey while, of course, intoxicated.
- "A Very Crappy Christmas" - First appearance. Argues with Mr. Hankey in front of her children.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country" - Seen in the crowd of people along with the rest of her family.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Mentioned only.