- For other uses, see Annie (Disambiguation).
Annie Knitts, formerly Annie Nelson and Annie Faulk, is a female fourth-grade student at South Park Elementary. She first appears as a background character in the Season One episode, "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe", and made her first speaking role in the Season Two episode, "Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods". She was originally voiced by Mary Kay Bergman in "Tweek vs. Craig", then Mona Marshall later took over that role. However, Annie is now voiced by April Stewart.
Annie is one of the popular girls in the fourth grade at South Park Elementary. She is friends with girls such as Wendy, Heidi, Bebe, Red, Nichole, Nelly, Jenny, and Lola, along with most of the other fourth-grade girls.
Her name was first heard in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", when she was at the Stupid Spoiled Whore store with Wendy Testaburger, Red McArthur, and Bebe Stevens. Prior to that, she was referred to as "Jordan" in "Conjoined Fetus Lady", though many background characters at the time were frequently called by different names. Despite the finalization of her first name, she was called "Ashley" in the Season Thirteen episode, "Butters' Bottom Bitch", but her first name seemed to have gone back to its current one in the Season Seventeen episode, "The Hobbit".
Her surname has changed a lot throughout the series; it was revealed as "Faulk" in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", but in the Season Seventeen episode, "The Hobbit", Butters refers to her as "Annie Nelson". However, her other surname, "Knitts", was finalized in the video game South Park: The Stick of Truth, though she was once again referred to as " Annie Nelson" in South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
She wears a brown collarless jacket and black pants. Her hair is short, light blonde and tight-curly. In "The Hobbit", Wendy states that Annie's hair is also thin. In "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she wore an aquamarine tube top, a teal-and-aquamarine wrap skirt, and white shoes.
She wears a pink pajama shirt with a light purple collar when she goes to bed, as shown in "Skank Hunt".
- To see images of Annie Knitts, visit Annie Knitts/Gallery.
Annie is portrayed as a kind and friendly person; however, this leads to her being a target for bullying. In South Park: The Stick of Truth, she is seen crying because three older girls took her Justin Bieber doll.
Annie is also rather naïve and innocent minded, admitting that she did not know what a queef was in "Eat, Pray, Queef". Despite her shortcomings, she showed a trait of leadership and convinced Wendy and the rest of the girls to break up with their boyfriends in "Skank Hunt" in an attempt to prove a point about Skankhunt42's misdeeds.
Annie's mother was seen with her in "Stupid Spoiled Whore", buying her things and waiting in line to check out. She had a speaking role, criticizing Mr. Testaburger for not letting his daughter buy anything in that store.
Her mother is also seen at the parents' meeting in "T.M.I." sitting with her father; while he is not actually visible, her mother is seen looking off-screen towards someone, in the same manner the other parents look towards each other.
In the toy shop in "Woodland Critter Christmas", she is seen trying to get the attention of an unnamed female relative as she holds up a candy cane convincing her to buy it for her. This is most likely not a new mother, as her official mother first appeared with her in the previous episode.
4th Grade Girls
While she is depicted as being part of Wendy's group along with Red, Bebe, Heidi, and Nichole, Annie tends to take a backseat to other characters at some points, such as Esther and Millie Larsen in "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society", Red and Heidi in "Marjorine", and Lola and Red in "The List".
Annie and Tolkien were often seen together in a friendly way in the earlier seasons. They were seen sitting next to each other on the bus in "World Wide Recorder Concert" and "Trapper Keeper" and chatting in class in "Ike's Wee Wee". They were also seen playing together on the swing set in "Clubhouses" and holding hands while singing "It's Easy, Mmm'kay" in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.
Annie joined Butters' kissing company in "Butters' Bottom Bitch", and they seemed to be on good terms throughout the episode.
However, she can be heard in the crowd of girls encouraging Nelly to fight Butters in "Douche and a Danish", indicating that Annie disapproves of Butters' decision to start the Wieners Out movement along with the rest of the girls.
Annie has a somewhat major role in this game. In her first appearance, she is seen being bullied by three older girls by taking her Justin Bieber toy. After The New Kid fights the bullies, Annie befriends him. When Kyle asks Douchebag to recruit the girls, he finds Annie and she takes him to the girls' hideout by blindfolding him. During the siege on Clyde's fortress, she is dressed as a fairy. She also uses her fairy costume as her picture on Facebook, even before the New Kid recruits the girls.
- "The Unaired Pilot" - Seen in class.
- "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" - Seen in Mr. Garrison's classroom.
- "Weight Gain 4000" - Seen in class.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride" - Watches the football game.
- "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig" - Claps for the boys' experiment.
- "Pinkeye" - Seen in a Chewbacca costume.
- "Death" - Seen in class.
- "Starvin' Marvin" - Seen in class.
- "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" - Seen in the play, and is later seen in the third-grade gym and sings to "Kyle's Mom's a Bitch".
- "Damien" - Seen in class and at Cartman's birthday party.
- "Tom's Rhinoplasty" - Seen in class.
- "Mecha-Streisand" - Seen digging for coal.
- "Chickenlover" - Seen in front of the Booktastic Bus and in class.
- "Ike's Wee Wee" - Seen talking to Tolkien at the beginning.
- "Conjoined Fetus Lady" - Referred to as "Jordan" by Stan Marsh and gets sent flying and knocked out by a dodgeball in practice.
- "The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka" - Seen in class.
- "City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)" - Seen on the bus.
- "Summer Sucks" - Seen playing in the band and in the ash with the other kids.
- "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls" - Seen in class.
- "Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods" - First speaking role; she is one of the kids who wanted to do volunteer work for the Planetarium.
- "Clubhouses" - Seen in class.
- "Chef Aid" - Seen standing in line for lunch.
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" - Appears rioting at the Nebraska mall.
- "Gnomes" - Seen in class.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" - Seen in class.
- "Jakovasaurs" - Seen in the class.
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - Seen as part of the Home Economics class.
- "Chef Goes Nanners"
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" - She, along with Bebe Stevens, Red McArthur, and Millie Larsen act as groupies for Fingerbang's makeshift music video.
- "Fat Camp" - Seen in the cafeteria while Chef and James Taylor are singing.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Seen in the background laughing at a humiliating video of Cartman.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Seen as one of many girls that face off against the boys.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society"
- "Toilet Paper" - Seen molding clay with Tolkien in art class.
- "Grey Dawn" - Seen in class.
- "Butt Out" - Seen in the assembly.
- "AWESOM-O" - Seen laughing in the crowd when a video of Cartman as Britney Spears in "Touch My Body" was shown.
- "The Jeffersons" - Seen in Mr. Jefferson's backyard on one of the rides.
- "Douche and Turd" - Seen depicted as part of the cheerleading squad and winds up with blood splashed all over her by P.E.T.A. activists.
- "Quest for Ratings" - Seen in the school hallway.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - She becomes a whore with the other girls and can later be seen trying to flirt with Kenny at the Stupid Spoiled Whore party.
- "Woodland Critter Christmas" - Seen in the store, holding a candy cane and trying to get a female relative's attention.
- "Follow That Egg!" - Seen paired with Timmy Burch for the egg project.
- "Erection Day" - Seen in the audience in Jimmy's nightmare.
- "ManBearPig" - Seen in the auditorium.
- "Make Love, Not Warcraft" - Seen on the playground.
- "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" - Seen in the hallway.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" - Seen in the school assembly.
- "Cartman Sucks" - Seen in class.
- "Lice Capades"
- "The Snuke" - Seen in the classroom.
- "Fantastic Easter Special" - Seen at the South Park Mall awaiting to see the Easter Bunny.
- "D-Yikes!" - Seen in class.
- "Le Petit Tourette" - Seen in the classroom.
- "Imaginationland" - Seen at Cartman's party.
- "Tonsil Trouble" - Watches the fight between Kyle and Cartman at the school playground.
- "Canada on Strike" - Seen in the school assembly.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in the school foyer.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen as Louis's partner during the field trip.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Seen in the school cafeteria and at the fight between Cartman and Wendy.
- "Elementary School Musical"
- "The Ungroundable" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "The F Word" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Asks what a queef is and is the second instance of Annie being used.
- "Fishsticks" - Seen in the school cafeteria.
- "Fatbeard" - Seen in the school cafeteria.
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Seen as one of the original 'bitches' that make up Butters Stotch's company. She is referred to as "Ashley" in the episode.
- "The F Word" - Seen in the school assembly.
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Seen in the school assembly.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - Seen on the playground.
- "200" - Seen at the chocolate factory with classmates.
- "Insheeption" - Seen in the cafeteria and in the hallways.
- "Funnybot" - Seen being held hostage with the rest of the school.
- "T.M.I." - Seen in the classroom.
- "City Sushi" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "1%" - Seen in the gymnasium.
- "The Poor Kid" - Seen in the hallway watching Kenny McCormick get eaten by a reptilian bird.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen in the background of Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in the memeing class with the other 4th Grade students.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background at the school assembly.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background in the school's hallways.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in the gym when Cartman talks about anorexia.
- "Going Native" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in the school hallways talking to Heidi Turner.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Seen in the class and in the two town meetings with the rest of the children.
- "World War Zimmerman" - Seen in class and in the assembly.
- "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers" - Seen in the gym.
- "Taming Strange" - Seen in checkouts and in the cafeteria.
- "The Hobbit" - Seen as a cheerleader; referred to as Annie Nelson.
- "Go Fund Yourself" - Seen in the background of the school bus.
- "The Cissy" - Seen in the school hallway.
- "Grounded Vindaloop" - Seen in the school hallway.
- "The City Part of Town" - Seen in the school hallway.
- "Sponsored Content" - Seen in the hallway.
- "Truth and Advertising" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Member Berries" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Skank Hunt" - Conspires with her fellow female classmates to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrongdoings.
- "Wieners Out" - She complains to PC Principal about the boys' protest during their volleyball game along with Bebe Stevens, Wendy Testaburger, and Nichole Daniels.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys. She later tells Cartman that they are not buying his 'act' and faints when she realizes that he and Heidi are now a couple.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Put It Down" - Sings "Put It Down" with the other students.
- "Doubling Down" - Takes Heidi out to eat with the other girls. Teases her for her relationship with Cartman, although playfully, and unintentionally hurts her feelings.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - Seen in the hallway evacuating to the gym.
- "Splatty Tomato" - Seen during an argument between Eric and Heidi near Community Center.
- "Dead Kids" - Seen in the classroom.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen in the school band and the assembly. Watches Mr. Hankey leave South Park at the end of the episode.
- "Tegridy Farms" - Seen in the playground.
- "The Scoots" - Trick or treats on an E-Scooter.
- "Time To Get Cereal" - Seen in the school's playground after evacuation.
- "Buddha Box" - Seen in the classroom.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen at the bike parade.
- "Band in China" - Seen at the Autumn Fest.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Tegridy Farms Halloween Special" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Board Girls" - Seen at the school assembly and at the Board Girls Gaming Club.
- "Basic Cable" - Seen in the classroom.
- "The Pandemic Special" - Seen in quarantine at school with the other students. She is later seen running away from the police with Kenny.
- "Pajama Day" - Seen in class.
- "The Big Fix" - Seen in class.
- "Back To The Cold War" - Evacuated into the gymnasium with the other children.
- "Credigree Weed St. Patrick's Day Special" - Appears at the school lobby, witnesses Butters getting arrested for sexual harassment. She is seen wearing a green sweater and a clover for St. Patrick's Day.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Appears multiple times in the background.
- South Park: Post Covid: The Return of Covid - Seen in the classroom.
- ""South Park" Tweek vs. Craig (TV Episode 1999)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset (TV Episode 2004)". IMDb.com.
- ""South Park" Eat, Pray, Queef (TV Episode 2009)". IMDb.com.