Adolf Hitler was the leader of the Nazi Party and Chancellor of Germany from 1933 until 1945. He first appeared in the Season Ten episode, "Hell on Earth 2006", but was referenced as early as the Season One episode, "Pinkeye".
He is most notable in South Park for being among the idols of Eric Cartman. In "Pinkeye", Cartman dresses as Hitler for Halloween, with a costume made by his mother. He wasn't aware of Hitler's real self until Principal Victoria showed him a video of Hitler, during which he begins emulating his speech patterns, beginning his idolization that later became a focal point of his characterization in later seasons.
Hitler next appeared as a resident of Hell in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, harassing Kenny McCormick upon his entrance. He appears similarly in "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics", sadly singing "O Tannenbaum" and lamenting his love of Christmas, resulting in Satan throwing a Christmas party in Hell and giving Hitler a Christmas tree of his own.
Hitler briefly appears dressed as the "Can You Hear Me Now?" Verizon spokesperson at Satan's party in the episode, "Hell on Earth 2006". Unlike in his other appearances, where his head was a photo of the real Hitler, he is completely animated in this episode.
Hitler is was shown in a black suit in "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics". In "Hell on Earth 2006" he was shown in a dark gray jacket with South Park's version of the Verizon logo in the left shoulder area. He also wore light gray pants.
- In older episodes, he was depicted with a real picture of him pasted on a body. This was later changed in "Hell on Earth 2006, where he is given a typical South Park style face.
- His mother, introduced in "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics", bears a startling resemblance to Sarah Valmer.
- "Pinkeye" - Principal Victoria shows Cartman a tape featuring him.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Kenny meets him in Hell.
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" - Sings "O Tannenbaum".
- "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" (cameo)
- "Hell on Earth 2006" - Attends Satan's party.
- South Park: The Stick of Truth - The Nazi zombies are voiced by Hitler speeches.
- ↑ ""South Park" Pinkeye (TV episode 1997)". IMDb.com.
- ↑ ""South Park" Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics (TV episode 1999)". IMDb.com.