He was spotted earlier in the episode talking to Scott Tenorman and another 9th Grader. Scott was telling them that he sold his pubes to Cartman. Scott later learned that Cartman wanted revenge on him, so he decided to make a pube chili to humiliate Cartman. Later the 9th Grader with Red Hood and the other 9th Grader bring the pubes to Scott, according to them were pubes of almost every child in town. They later appear at the end of the episode seeing Cartman revealing to Scott that his parents were killed by Farmer Denkins.
It is unknown whether he and his friend know about Scott's revenge on Cartman in "201". It is also unknown if they know that Scott is Cartman's half brother.
He has orange hair and wears a red hood with a pocket in the middle, yellow pants, green socks and dark blue white shoes.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die"
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers"
- "Cartmanland" - (Cameo)
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Seen watching Kyle's presentation.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Seen at the beginning of the episode along with Scott and his other friend watching Kyle's performance.
- A boy almost identical to him can be seen as a 6th grader in "Pre-School", the boy has orange hair and long eyebrows just like him, but was wearing a green hoodie, blue pants and black shoes.
- His model was used in South Park: The Fractured But Whole as a 6th grader. He seems to be smaller in the game however.