The 6th Grader with a Brown Hat is a male student at South Park Elementary who is generally seen as a background character.
His first major appearance was in "Clubhouses" where he attends Cartman's party.
In "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" he along with the other 6th graders want to get a porn film that was with the boys.
Despite being one of the three main 6th graders, not much is known about his personality. He was shown to behave the same way as most other 6th graders, like enjoying bullying younger children. Like the other 6th graders, he stopped being a bully in recent episodes, as seen in "Butterballs" where he participates in Stan's anti-bullying video.
He wears a brown earflap beanie, a dark cyan coat, a brown collar, brown gloves, brown pants, and black shoes. He has freckles and thick black eyebrows, he is slightly overweight and looks shorter than most 6th graders.
In his prototypical appearance, his clothes were darker and he didn't have a visible nose.
During the early seasons he was often seen with the 6th grader leader.
He is widely seen with the 6th grader with green hat, especially during assembly scenes and on the playground.
- His eyebrows are black in most episodes, so it can be assumed that he has black hair. However, in "Pre-School" he had orange eyebrows.
- This list is incomplete, you can help by
- "The Unaired Pilot" - Seen with The Boys in the school playground.
- "Clubhouses" - Appears at Cartman's clubhouse party.
- "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - Seen buying tickets to a movie.
- "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery" - Antagonizes the boys, who later get their retribution by scaring him with Cleo Broflovski's corpse.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Seen in Cartman's side of town.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - Along with the rest of the Sixth Graders, he attempts to gain possession of a hardcore porno, but ultimately fails.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country" - Seen at the end of the episode
- "Butt Out" - Seen running out of the school when it's on fire.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Seen watching Kyle's presentation.
- "Pre-School" - Promises to defend the boys from Trent Boyett in return for photographs of Stan's mom's boobs, but ends up grievously injured.
- "Erection Day" - Seen in the school hallways.
- "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Seen in line to buy a PSP.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - Seen coming out of school.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson"
- "Elementary School Musical" - Seen singing with the other students.
- "Butters' Bottom Bitch" - Seen in the school's playground.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen sitting on the toilet in one of the bathroom screens.
- "Funnybot" - Seen in the gymnasium.
- "City Sushi" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen in the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen briefly during the song "Make Bullying Kill Itself".
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Seen at the party talking to the 6th Grader Leader.
- "Stunning and Brave"
- "Time To Get Cereal" - Seen in the school's playground after evacuation.
- "Band in China" - Seen at the Autumn Fest.
He appears at the beginning of the game with three other 6th Graders. When the Leader asks others if they would like to see their dance moves, he responds by saying "Who says you have sweet dance moves?". He makes no other appearance in the game and cannot be fought.