The Sixth Grader Leader is the leader of the Sixth Graders. Although he is the most prominently featured Sixth Grader, his name has yet to be revealed.
He wears a green T-shirt with a picture of his own face on it, and blue jeans. He has a big, slightly bulbous nose. He also has messy brown hair and large sideburns. His eyes have a unique shape.
His main interests include doing sweet wheelies on his bike, picking on younger students, and acquiring pictures of breasts and other pornographic material. He appears never to have actually seen a real pair of breasts, however, since he appears unable to discern the difference between Cartman's ass and a pair of breasts in "Pre-School".
He apparently finds Mrs. Marsh attractive, as in "Pre-School", he promised that his gang would defend the boys from Trent Boyett in exchange for a picture of her breasts. Obviously, this is an entirely one-sided physical attraction.
Social Standing in General
He often assumes the position of leadership within the Sixth Grade. It is assumed he has a high status within the Sixth Grade social hierarchy. He appears to have a low opinion of Fourth Graders, whom he greatly enjoys tormenting. In Toilet Paper he is seen in Juvenile Hall. This may indicate that he is a trouble maker.
- "Clubhouses" - Appears in a cameo role at Cartman's clubhouse party.
- "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery" - Antagonizes the boys, who later get their retribution by scaring him with Cleo Broflovski's corpse.
- "Toilet Paper" - Seen in Juvenile Hall.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - Along with the rest of the Sixth Graders, he attempts to gain possession of a hardcore porno, but ultimately fails.
- "Pre-School" - Promises to defend the boys from Trent Boyett in return for photographs of Stan's mom's boobs, but ends up grievously injured.
- "Super Fun Time" - Can be seen in the arcade.
- His facial features bear a notable resemblance to the show's portrayal of many Asian characters. This could be a possible indicator of his ethnicity, but he has not been referred to as such.
- It is worth noting that he is among the very few boys on the show to have a female voice actor. He was voiced by Mary Kay Bergman in "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery" and Eliza J. Schneider in "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers".
- In "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride", an eight year boy from Middle Park bears a striking resemblance to the Sixth Grader Leader.